Sunday, July 31, 2011

Whooping Cough, a Road Trip and the Latest Deviant Muse

Phew! It's been a busy month! My third-eldest sister has been visiting from the States and so I've been busy catching up with her and spending time. Add to that whooping cough, two weeks of school holidays, a 3,000km road trip and adding products to the store as well as finishing the August edition of the Deviant Muse, well, that's why I haven't been here!

I am extremely blessed with the team of artists who use my products to make magic. Take a sticky beak at these amazing pieces:

Patty Anne/justpattyanne:


Fiona/anubis1:


Jayne/peppapig:


Lisa/armygrl:


Hollie, of Holliewood Studios:


I've also gone a bit mad and added a bunch of products to my store over July... the most recent of which, my overlay series, are still on sale. :)

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment