Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday

I actually played in PhotoShop last night.  It has been several months since I've opened/played in PhotoShop or even scrapped (computer issues followed by pneumonia).  But I had recently picked up some Indie Fonts and decided to fiddle with them in PSCS4 and add some styles.  This is Helena font, with a foam style from Mommyish, and a shadow style to give it a bit more depth.  I ended up doing days of the week, months and a couple of phrases in Matilda (another font).

Not a huge play, but it was fun!  As Helena is a cursive handwritten kind of script, some of the letters didn't join very well.  I ended up doing some joining/manipulation to make the words look better, which was an embuggerance, but hey, I am mostly happy with how they turned out.

I've been going through some Project Life blogs - I have serious blog and scrapping envy as a result.  Great ideas, and do-able, and inspiring... I just need to actually DO something.

Anyway, it's getting late - and we're light weights at night with our early starts (ie at work around 6.30am).  So I shall bid you goodnight, and good week - we are looking at -5C mornings this week... hello Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment